Monday, February 20, 2012

Mama's little angel!

I enjoyed meeting up with this little lady & her mama this week.  They were the first session in my new studio!  I have had the pleasure of photographing mama's maternity session and this little lady's newborn session....and now....her 3 month old session!  They sure do grow up fast don't they?!  Here are a few of my favorites from our session together.  (Your proof gallery will be posted later tonight!)  Enjoy!
 Oh the things I do to get pictures like this!  LOL!  I was laying flat on my stomach with my feet in the air!  But so worth this adorable smile!  (I'm sure she's thinking...this lady is crazy!)
 Mama's Little Angel...
 St. Patty's Day Princess....
 She's the little sister.  (I think her big sister really wanted to be there too...but she couldn't miss school!)

No comments:

Post a Comment