Friday, March 2, 2012

My you have grown!

On January 27, 2011, I'll never forget the phone call from my brother that said "Amy, we're headed to the hospital, it's time to have the baby!"  
I can't believe my nephew is already ONE!  It seems like just yesterday I was rushing to that hospital to photograph his birth, and now I am photographing his first birthday session!  

Our family waited seven long years for this little angel to join us, and we have thoroughly enjoyed this last year with him!  He is so funny and so smart!  He is such a joy and I love him so much.  
Here are a few pictures from his first year and at the end of this blog, will be some new sneak peeks from our cake smash session we had today.  Enjoy!

A LOOK BACK...

(Today, We tried a new backdrop that his mommy & I saw on pinterest.com!  If you have not joined the pinterest craze....you should!!  Lots of great inspiration!!)  A photographer out in California did this balloon set-up for her son's birthday and I thought it would be great to try it with my nephew!
 He was Lovin' that cake!!
After the cake was taken away & mommy started de-robbing him, he felt the need to keep eating with the crums that were left over on the backdrop!!  Funny Boy!

2 comments:

  1. That is an incredibly photogenic child! And he loves cake as much as I do :) you have captured such priceless memories. Amazing work, and cute kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how amazingly adorable he is! SOOO stinkin' cute. My favorite pic is his naked behind at the ocean - fabulous. He takes the perfect pics - good job on your photo-taking abilities Amy! I need to visit again just to hang out with him. :-D

    ReplyDelete