Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Card Winner!!

During the November & December months I sent out numerous e-mails and Facebook messages stating that if you put one of your Amy Jenkins Photography images onto your Christmas card, and if you mail me a copy of your card, you could be entered into a drawing for a FREE 2012 Photo Session.  This means that you do not have to pay a session fee for a STUDIO session in 2012.  This gift expires on December 31, 2012.  

I received a handful of cards...and they all looked so great!  I really enjoyed stopping by the studio mailbox and pulling them out of the box.  

Without further ado...my oldest son was my helper today and helped me pick a card from the basket.  
...And the winner is.....
Congrats to the Willaford Family!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment