Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Deal is Done!

Well....It is done!  The Deal is Done!  The lease is signed!!  That's right, you heard me correctly.  After many days/weeks of negotiating....we finally received an offer we couldn't refuse!  And we couldn't be more pleased.  God is so good!!  Thank you all for your prayers, love, kind words & support!!  What would I do without you!!


I am now a resident of DownTown Hampton!  I can't wait to get into the new studio space and start to clean & decorate!!  It's going to be fabulous.  And BONUS...did I mention....I have my very OWN bathroom!!!  (It's the little things in life!!)  


For those of you who don't really know what I'm talking about, refer to my original blog post, posted earlier this year:  "The Big Announcement".


We will be starting the move on February 1st and hope to be completely in by mid February...which will give us a couple weeks to re-paint & clean the old studio.  Here's a picture of my new space!!  Our new address will be:  100 Bridge Street, Suite C-2, Hampton.  (Entrance is on the right side of the building).  Right behind the VA Air & Space Museum.  Stay tuned for an Open House coming up in early March!!  I can't wait for you guys to see the space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment