Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's beginning to look like LOVE DAY!

It's beginning to look like LOVE DAY, or better known as Valentine's Day, here at the studio!!  These sessions have been so much fun!!  I have decided to extend the Valentine's Mini Session Special through the end of February, so make sure you book your child's session now!!
Little Cupid trying to figure out how to work those arrows!!
The newest addition to my prop collection is my "Kissing Booth".  A special thanks to my hubby for helping me get it together. 
The set-up below was called "Amy's Sugar Shack".  It was only available on the mini session day back in mid January.  It was such a fun set-up, but a lot of work.  With moving the studio, this set-up had to be taken down.  (All other set-ups are still available)
This little lady is holding up her sock so you can see what it says!!  (My 1st Valentine's!!)
Valentine's Mini Sessions are still available and will now be offered through the end of February!!

No comments:

Post a Comment