Sunday, January 8, 2012

First Newborn of 2012!

Earlier this week, I received a message from one of our family friends (and neighbor) about photographing their newborn.  (Well...he's actually six weeks old...a little older of a newborn...but still Oh so cute!)  We tried a few poses and he did good, but then he started to get a bit fussy.  I kinda thought, oh man...it's probably over.  I asked mama if he falls asleep pretty fast, or will he just fight.  After one minute in mama's arms...and he was out!

We laid him down and captured so many awesome images.  He was so sound asleep, he let us do just about anything!  Such a little trooper he was!  A fun, and very relaxed, newborn session indeed!  (Thanks for stopping by the studio!  I really enjoyed it!)  Here are several of my favorite images from our session together.

This is a tradition of mine...to capture all newborns on my baby scale with their birth information on it.  I've been doing this for about two years now and I LOVE to look back at all of them and see all these precious gifts & precious memories!
And one more....I did this image of my nephew's feet last year for the first time, and it has quickly become the most asked for pose ever!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment