Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Project 366: Day 7, 8, & 9

Earlier this year, I posted a blog about my newest project.  You can read about it here, Project 366.  
I'm hoping I can keep this up all year long!!
Here's my Day 7:  Spent the day working & cleaning up the studio and setting up for my Valentine's mini session event which will be held this Saturday, January 14th!  This set is called "Amy's Sugar Shack".
Day 8:  Sunday, January 8th my husband & I started attending a new marriage class provided by our church.  It's a 6 week class and it is so fun!!  
Day 9:  My oldest son has been borrowing books from his Science teacher.  She gives him a sticky note & he writes down when he needs to return the book to her, & sticks it on the front of the book.  Then he comes home & writes down all the dinosaur names in alphabetical order!!  (Such a smart kid!)

No comments:

Post a Comment